Monday, March 12, 2012

I Want A Hermaphrodite


As some of you know and for those who may not, I am getting married...yay...one vagina for eternity...one vagina to rule them all.

Yes her vagina does rule but being that our wedding is still four months away I find it odd and rather strange that people keep asking us when we are going to have children and what sex we would prefer in this as yet to exist child.

First off in regards to childbirth, people always ask about the birth, but never about the conception? If you ask me the birth is rather pedestrian; woman squeezes child out, doctor cuts the cord and the father passes out. Routine. Yet no one that I know of ever asks about the conception. This is far more interesting, we all know how a child is born but we don't know exactly how our friends fuck.

" So Dan tell me about the conception. Where did it take place and what happened?"
" Well Steve I was fucking Joan from behind of course pulling her hair as she likes and she mumbled something but I couldn't hear her cause I jammed her panties in her mouth, again something she just absolutely loves so instead of cumming on her back I instead came inside her and nine months later little Dexter came popping out!." Infinitely more fascinating right? Exactly. But I digress so let me return to my point.

My future wife and I only want one child for various reasons, all of them selfish, so when people ask me what sex I want for my baby I'm just going to tell them that I'm praying for a hermaphrodite. Who wouldn't really? It's the best of both worlds and you only have to have one kid!!! Think of it like this... want to go to a Phillies game? Slap a hat and jersey on little Tim and take him. Want to go to the ballet but afraid you will be called gay by your friends? Slap a dress on it can call it Tina now you can play with all the My Little Ponies you want and enjoy the Nutcracker without your friends cracking yours.

On my wedding night when my wife is carrying me into our rented and hopefully dimly lit hotel room I will be praying to the fertility gods that I am blessed with the buy one get one free of children and that I conceive this child doggy style...just how mommy likes it.


Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment