Monday, March 26, 2012

8 till ????

I just recieved an invitation in the mail today to a party. I am sure you are as shocked as I am that someone actually invited me somewhere especially since I have all the interpersonal skills and charm of a feral wolverine and that they did so using paper and not some stupid souless e-vite. I do not want to seem like an ingrate but after examining the invitation there is a small detail that I take umbrage with and I would like to share that with you now.
There's nothing in this world I hate more than when someone lists the time for a party with the end time being question marks. For example "8 Till ???????"
Fuck you.
As if its some big mystery or implies that the party is a west coast party cause a west coast party don't stop....those question marks make it seem you are so crazy and zany and so awesome that the gathering you are hosting may go on forever...
Settle down Snoop Dog it's a tupperware party.
I'll tell you what. Due to your stupid question marks I will fucking arrive when I feel like it and leave whenever you throw me out...or when I piss in your closet or decide to wear your wife's panties on my head, whichever comes first.
So for future reference unless you are having a huge party fuled by cocaine, strippers and Andy Dick then please put an end time on your invitation. I thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment